The Body Contouring Certified Trainers from Camellia Academy are the highest skilled professionals one can find in this industry. Their accomplishments and passion for Body Contouring services speak for themselves, offering superior training and curriculums.
How to become a Camellia Academy Trainer.
The Camellia Academy is seeking highly skilled body contouring professionals with a love for body contouring, teaching and a dedication to help students grow. In exchange for their commitment, they’ll be able to partake in an outstanding training certification program offered by the Academy to further develop their skills in the field.
Join our team of trainers to become a role model in the industry and help others advance their career through the Camellia Academy. To get started, you need to be a licensed professional in any of the following professions: Esthetician, Massage Therapist Contouring Specialist, or Registered Nurse who has successfully completed the Certifications in Body Contouring or Performed Contouring Services for at least nine months. Plus, you should be able to demonstrate both passion and skills for the services. If you fit that description then apply now to join our team of talented trainers!
How does the application process work?
When you apply to become a trainer, you’ll be asked to demonstrate that you can perform Wood Therapy, Cavitation, Body Wraps, Infrared Wraps, and EM Sculpting Techniques.(In case there are any specific services you don’t currently perform but wish to learn more about, we can provide the necessary certifications and will wait until you are fully proficient in performing those added services prior to granting the training certification.)
The great Camellia Academy trainers are not only skilled body contouring professionals, but are also great at communicating and problem solving. When teaching, you’ll be working with a diverse group of students who present varying skill-sets and personalities, as such you must be able to handle any challenges with both professionalism and a positive attitude. As part of the application process, you’ll get the chance to demonstrate those qualities via a series of ‘observe and assist’. This part of the application takes between 2 to 3 weeks and is individualized to each applicant. In addition, you must commit to a continuous education virtual audit that will take place at least once every six months, for a minimum of one year after gaining the certification to train and 1 conference in person per year.
To express your interest in taking part in this training program and receive further information about the application process, please fill in the form below. Shortly after receiving your form, we’ll contact you to sign a non-disclosure agreement and complete a brief questionnaire, so to help us learn more about you and your interest in becoming a trainer. Additionally, you’ll be required to submit a minimum of 10 ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos that best display your skills and talent in body contouring. Once we receive all of that documentation, you’ll be able to schedule an informational interview with our founder Lyndsey Brantley, where you’ll also discuss the next steps of the application process to become one of our team of trainers.
- Must already be a licensed professional or certified body contouring specialist by the time of application.
- If you are a student, you must have been practicing in the body contouring industry for at least 1 year.
- Must be able to provide ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures of a minimum of 10 clients
- Must both attend the 3 Day Master Trainer Certification Program and pass the final and practicum exams.
- Should have aptitude for both theory and hands-on teaching
What You Can Expect To Learn From The Camellia Academy.
- Joining theory and practical skills together to teach successfully.
- Choosing the right protocol for each client.
- The Camellia Academy Protocols: movements, techniques, dos and don’ts.
- Every aspect of sanitation and safety.
- How to successfully integrate body contouring techniques.
- The art of teaching and answering questions.
- Business startups: teaching an intro in social media: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Making yourself stand out: business cards, business name, website and advertising.
- The importance of product knowledge and representing our/your brand.
- Networking in the beauty industry .